Help to improve the state of the highways and rights of way……..

Please report any problems you encounter on our local roads and pavements to ensure SCC and its contractors are given the opportunity to address any problem at the earliest opportunity. 

To report a problem, visit the SCC website and click an option under the Report heading in the top menu bar or call 0300 200 1003.  You will be given a reference number for your enquiry.

Please report any need for maintenance, accident, incident or misuse you encounter on any of the Rights of Way in passing through the village to SCC Countryside Access.  If you have an issue requiring immediate action call 0300 200 1003.  If the issue is out of normal hours or a Police matter, the Countryside Access team asks you to contact Surrey Police – for an emergency such as a crime in progress or an accident call 999, otherwise call 101 or 01483 571212.

SCC Cllr Helyn Clack continues to advise residents “I am happy to help directly if you email me“.

November 29, 2020
Font Resize